List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Question about some errors
From:       Freek de Kruijf <f.de.kruijf () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-12 21:34:51

Op vrijdag 12 november 2010 22:11:15 schreef Dimitrios Glentadakis:
> Thanks, i have this problemes in commit
>
> svn: Commit blocked by pre-commit hook (exit code 1) with output:
> I/O error : encoder error
> el.xml:62: parser error : AttValue: ' expected

Here it looks like you used ', maybe instead of "j

>    <l:gentext key="NOTE" text="
>                                ^
> el.xml:62: parser error : attributes construct error
>    <l:gentext key="NOTE" text="
>                                ^
> el.xml:62: parser error : Couldn't find end of Start Tag gentext line 62
>    <l:gentext key="NOTE" text="
>                                ^
> el.xml:62: parser error : Premature end of data in tag l10n line 2
>    <l:gentext key="NOTE" text="
>                                ^
> el.xml:62: parser error : chunk is not well balanced
>    <l:gentext key="NOTE" text="
>                                ^
> l10n.xml:64: parser error : Failure to process entity el
> &el;
>     ^
> l10n.xml:64: parser error : Entity 'el' not defined
> &el;
>     ^
>
> Your commit is breaking XML validity of
> kdelibs/kdoctools/docbook/xsl/common Please fix it.
>

> I cant understand where is my error, when i check a line an other breaks
> i tried with kwrite, kate and vi

It looks as if you have clobbered your original file. I added the three lines
after the line with "hyphenation-remain-character-count", which is in the file
nl.xml after line 183. Your problem starts at line 64. So probably something
has unintentionally changed there.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf