List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Help to create docbook files
From:       Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-06 17:08:48

2010/11/1, Dimitrios Glentadakis <dglent@gmail.com>:
> [...]

I'd like to ask if these errors has to be fixed or not

[dglent@localhost trunk]$ ./scripts/update_xml el kdebase-apps konqueror
Updating kdebase-apps root documentation
U    kdebase-apps/konqueror/path-complete.docbook
U    kdebase-apps/konqueror/faq.docbook
U    kdebase-apps/konqueror/index.docbook
U    kdebase-apps/konqueror/filemanager.docbook
U    kdebase-apps/konqueror/plugins.docbook
U    kdebase-apps/konqueror/browser.docbook
Checked out revision 1193645.
po2xml documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/save-settings.docbook
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror_save-settings.po
po2xml documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/introduction.docbook
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror_introduction.po
po2xml documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/index.docbook
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror.po
A         el/docs/kdebase-apps/konqueror/index.docbook
introduction.docbook:39: parser error : Entity 'LMB' not defined
�νηθούν οι εφαρμογές με ένα απλό κλικ του &LMB;
                                                                               ^
introduction.docbook:44: parser error : Entity 'systemsettings' not defined
> στο &systemsettings; και επιλέξτε τον &konqueror; ως δια
                         ^
introduction.docbook:96: parser error : chunk is not well balanced

^
index.docbook:102: parser error : Failure to process entity
konqueror-introduction
&konqueror-introduction; <!-- 4.4-->
                        ^
index.docbook:102: parser error : Entity 'konqueror-introduction' not defined
&konqueror-introduction; <!-- 4.4-->
                        ^
introduction.docbook:39: parser error : Entity 'LMB' not defined
�νηθούν οι εφαρμογές με ένα απλό κλικ του &LMB;
                                                                               ^
introduction.docbook:44: parser error : Entity 'systemsettings' not defined
> στο &systemsettings; και επιλέξτε τον &konqueror; ως δια
                         ^
introduction.docbook:96: parser error : chunk is not well balanced

^
index.docbook:102: parser error : Failure to process entity
konqueror-introduction
&konqueror-introduction; <!-- 4.4-->
                        ^
index.docbook:102: parser error : Entity 'konqueror-introduction' not defined
&konqueror-introduction; <!-- 4.4-->
                        ^
RESTORING el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/../../docs/kdebase-apps/konqueror/index.docbook
Reverted 'el/docs/kdebase-apps/konqueror/index.docbook'
po2xml documentation/kdebase-apps/konqueror/basics.docbook
el/docmessages/kdebase-apps/konqueror_basics.po
A         el/docs/kdebase-apps/konqueror/basics.docbook
[dglent@localhost trunk]$

i upload the file for users.entities
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/KDE/kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/el/user.entities?view=markup
today