List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Some errors on l10n.kde.org
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-11-03 22:24:46

Hi Eike,

On Wed, Nov 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Rolf Eike Beer <kde@opensource.sf-tec.de> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas, hi all,
>
> here are some errors on the l10n.kde.org pages:
>
> -the links to "Sitemap" and "Contact Us" still point to "..//something", they
> would be working if they would just point to "/something"

Yes, a kind of "bug" in the media/ framework we are using.
Unfortunately, it computes the site root based on the PHP script
location while we use URL rewriting to support the "teamcode/package"
nomenclature. As a workaround, I've moved the two links back to left
menu. I hope it doesn't bother anyone to scroll a little bit in order
to reach the end of the page ;-)

> -"Norwegian Bokmà ¥l" is misspelled, I guess a UTF8/latin conversion went wrong
> (should be ‪Bokmål AFAIK)

Fixed too. Thanks for pointing it.

> Greetings,
>
> Eike