List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Knights moved to kdereview
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2010-11-03 16:23:20

написане Wed, 03 Nov 2010 18:10:43 +0200, Miha Čančula
<miha.cancula@gmail.com>:

>> Johannes Obermayr have already moved the translations.
>>
>> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1189900
>>
> Oh thank you, I did not see it. It's ok then.
>

>> However we are not sure if translations of Knights interface and
>> documentation will be included in the next release. Can you confirm
>> this?
>>
> I'm not sure what you mean here. I would like to have them included in
> the
> next Knights release, if that's what you mean, and that is probably
> going to
> be soon. Or do you mean the next KDE release? If there's anything I have
> do about it please tell me.

Yes, I mean Knights release. Thank you for confirming this.

If you have some problems with translations, please send a message to
kde-i18n-doc, I am sure that there will be someone here who can help. ;)

>> Thanks in advance,
>> Yuri
>>
> Thank you :),
> Miha

Thank you for your work on bringing this brilliant game to KDE family
again.

Yuri