Nicolas, David, could you give some more info on what KDE Panel System Information Control Module exactly means? Albert A Diumenge, 31 d'octubre de 2010, xalba va escriure: > Hi, > > This string is ambiguous to me: > > KDE Panel System Information Control Module > > It is in these files: > kdebase\kcminfo.po > kdebase\kcmnic.po > kdebase\kcmsamba.po > > I've been looking for translations in other language think that is being > translated differently. > > Is it: > KDE Panel's --> System Information Control Module > KDE Panel System's --> Information Control Module > KDE Panel System Information's --> Control Module > > The more I try the less sense I take, I've fallen in a loop. > > Thank you.