List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: git problems
From:       Martin Schlander <martin.schlander () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-10-30 9:21:01

Lørdag den 30. oktober 2010 10:04:05 skrev Yuri Chornoivan:
> 4) It seems that developer of Knights do not add KDE translations to
> game's packages.
>
> http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Knights?content=122046
>
> What should be done to inform him? Send him translation directly?

If you look in the comments on kde-apps I already asked him about it.

He's unsure how to properly include the translations in the tarball, and he
was hoping to move into kdegames and let the kdegames maintainer handle it.

Now that knights has moved extragear-games instead I guess it's a new
situation.

Maybe someone could help him include the translations, personally I have no
idea what needs to be done either :-|