List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: kdereview
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-10-25 12:01:41

> [: Eike Hein :]
> I'd propose that having the docs together with the application source and
> thus in the developer's faces makes them more likely to be maintained.

This depends on who writes the documentation. In my opinion, the writer
should be tightly associated with the project, in order to have the
reference documentation which is both non-trivial and well-maintained.
When this is the case, your proposal is the natural setup.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team