List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problem in generating kalgebra/*docbook
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2010-09-28 19:06:19

написане Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:52:09 +0300, Albert Astals Cid
<aacid@kde.org>:

> Nothing [should] changed in update_xml in regards to updating
> sub-docbooks for
> the application level (whatever that is supposed to mean)
> So please give me an example of what is not working correctly.
> Albert

Hi!

1. Download any of the finished KAlgebra doc translation from trunk (e.g.
Ukrainian).
2. Remove docs/kdeedu/kalgebra/commands.docbook
3. Try to recompile it with

scripts/update_xml uk kdeedu kalgebra

The old command (with old version of the script)

scripts/update_xml uk kdeedu/kalgebra

worked, the new one does not.

Yuri