List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    release of rekonq 0.6 and 0.6.1
From:       Panagiotis Papadopoulos <pano_90 () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-09-09 15:40:46

Hi,

We plan to release rekonq 0.6 on the 12 September. This is due to the Kubuntu freeze \
which needs a stable rekonq version to be included. I know that this is not a lot of \
time for us translators, that is why a week later we plan to release 0.6.1 with \
updated translations of the GUI and the doc (which should be translatable now I \
hopeā€¦). As always we intend to include all translation with a minimum completion of \
75% (rekonq.po). If there are any questions, feel free to ask them either here or on \
IRC (#rekonq on freenode). :-)

Greetings,

Panagiotis Papadopoulos