List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Muon and LibQApt branched for 1.0.x
From:       Jonathan Thomas <echidnaman () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-09-04 21:13:22

Hi all,

As a heads-up, I've made stable branches for muon and libqapt in \
branches/stable/extragear-kde4/sysadmin. The strings here will remain frozen for the \
duration of the 1.0.x branch. With this I am also unfreezing trunk for both pieces of \
software. When the next major release (1.1.x) rolls around, I will merge the stable \
branches with trunk.

Please let me know if there is anything wrong with my branching plan from an i18n \
perspective.

Thanks,
Jonathan