List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Rusyn (rue) language
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-30 0:20:48

A Dissabte, 28 d'agost de 2010, Gabriel Greslik va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> yes, I am willing to do the translation.

To have the team created you should translate kdelibs4.po[1] to > 90%
to show commitment and then send the translation to the KDE translations
coordinator (that is me). After that i'll do the missing steps to create the
Rusyn team.

Welcome to the amazing KDE world :-)

Albert

[1] http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/l10n-
kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs/kdelibs4.pot