List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    New KPackageKit release
From:       Daniel Nicoletti <dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br>
Date:       2010-08-24 18:33:13

Hi all,

today I finally finished changing strings in KPackageKit,
and I'm planning to release it next week on Wednesday 9-1-2010,
so please do your magic and if you guys thing this time is too short
or need any explanation on string please poke me directly on this
email since I'm not subscribed to this list.

For those who didn't saw the 0.6.1 modifications:
http://dantti.wordpress.com/2010/08/20/kpackagekit-new-userinterface/

Thank you all.
Daniel Nicoletti - KDE Developer
http://dantti.wordpress.com
When a wicked man dies, his hope perishes;
all he expected from his power comes to nothing. Prov. 11:7