--001636e1ea84d230b9048debe187 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hi, Indeed, it's a pity to lose such potential contributors, even if the most motivated finally successfully contacted their translation teams. Nicolas On Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 2:49 PM, Albert Astals Cid wrote: > See http://tsdgeos.blogspot.com/2010/08/l10nkdeorg-apology.html that is > very > bad. > > Some of you might be getting private mails from me with CC to some of the > users that still want to contribute. > > I'll send a proposal to kill/rework the l10n.kde.org database in the > coming > months. Meanwhile i'll keep and eye on people registering through the very > hidden register page in l10n.kde.org > > Albert > --001636e1ea84d230b9048debe187 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hi,