List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Clean up the language docbooks
From:       Burkhard =?iso-8859-15?q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2010-08-15 12:07:25

Am Sonntag, 15. August 2010, um 13:17:44 schrieb Stefan Asserhall:
> On Saturday 14 August 2010 19.09.13 wrote Burkhard Lück:
> > Hi translation teams,
> >
> > I see some problems with the language docbooks, see attachments:
> >
> > * there are around 2000 obsolete language docbooks (english documentation
> > was removed, moved, merged etc...)
> >
> > * there are a lot of old language docbooks from kde3 and even pre kde3
> >
> > * language docbooks are not generated together with finished docmessage
> > translations, worst case is a team with always nearly fully translated
> > docmessages, but they apparently don't generate their docbooks regularly
> > and ship around 50% old docbooks, that is crazy...
>
> The outdated-doc-4.5 contains documents from kdeaccessibility and kdepim,
> where there is a template, but no documentation available. That makes it
> impossible to regenerate the docbooks. In this case it is the templates
> that are outdated instead, and should not be there.

You are apparently wrong here.
Generating all sv docbooks locally and executing "$ svn st sv/docs/" says:

M       sv/docs/kdepim/akregator/index.docbook
M       sv/docs/kdepim/kleopatra/index.docbook
M       sv/docs/kdepim/blogilo/index.docbook
M       sv/docs/kdepim/kjots/index.docbook
M       sv/docs/kdeaccessibility/kmousetool/index.docbook

--
Burkhard Lück