List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [RFC] Clean up the language docbooks
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-08-15 9:39:51

> [: Burkhard Lück :]
> Please cleanup your language docbooks.

As you saw empirically, this is easier said than done. This script that you
use to detect out of date stuff, is it somewhere in the repository? Can it
also thoroughly delete obsolete files (as in, that one can just issue
svn commit LANG/docs/ afterwards)?

> [: Burkhard Lück :]
> Cause I know from my previous mails, that not all teams either read them
> or don't care about them, I hereby request to let me clean up the language
> docbooks after one week.

You mean to clean up in one week this once, or once every week? I'd like
this personally, but it would also be nice to have the script which does it
in the repository, so that anyone can run it.

Alternatively, you could make this script check for existence of a
particular file, say LANG/auto-clean-docs, and act only if it exists. (This
approach is already used to stop Scripty from merging with templates, by
adding LANG/no-auto-merge file.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team