List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: I want to get the '.pot' files
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-08-02 20:00:31

A Diumenge, 1 d'agost de 2010, Yuri Chornoivan va escriure:
> написане Sun, 01 Aug 2010 03:30:21 +0300, محمد الحبيِّب
>
> <mih1406@gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to get the template po files for KDE-4.5-Stable and
> > KDE-4.6-Trunk. I
> > want them to put them in a platform for localization for Arabic (ar)
> > team.
> >
> > Thank you,
> > Mohammad
>
> Hi!
>
> Please install Subversion packages in your system and run:
>
> KDE 4.6
>
> svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/l10n-kde4/templates
>
> KDE 4.5
>
> svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/branches/stable/l10n-kde4/templates
>
> in separate directories.
>
> You can also install Lokalize and choose Arabic during project creation.
> Lokalize will download all files automatically.

Please before starting any work contact the people already working in Arabic
translations, Youssef Chahibi is the main point of contact for Arabic in KDE,
please if he does not contact you in two weeks mail here again and we'll see
what we can do.

Albert