List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: oxygen-settings
From:       hugo () oxygen-icons ! org
Date:       2010-07-26 5:05:10

(sending again cause I forgot kde-i18n the first time)

> Hi.
> SC 4.5 introduces oxygen-settings, but for some reason I can neither find
> it in SVN, nor is it connected to the localization workflow.
> I wonder where
> it is and how to get it translated.
>
> Bye,
> Markus

Hello Markus,
in svn it is in kdebase/workspace/kstyles/oxygen/config

But what the application does really is load the config dialogs for the
decoration and the style (the same as from systemsettings, in a "pluggin" way,
with an additional flag to toggle the expert mode. This is the way I found to
minimize code duplication.

This to say: if workspace/kstyles/oxygen/config and
workspace/kwin/clients/oxygen/config are translated, then oxygen-settings is
also, by construction (I think).

Does that make sense ?

Tell me if you need me to test anything, or if there is anything I am missing.

Hugo