List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Running Lokalize from Pology
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-07-22 9:09:42

> [: Alexander Potashev :]
> When I use "posieve find-messages ..." with "-slokalize" option and edit
> the found messages in Lokalize, those edits do not backport to "stable"
> branch. But if I open a .po file manually in Lokalize, the changes
> automatically go to "stable". What am I doing wrong?

My guess is that the DBus call used in Pology to tell Lokalize to open the
catalog is somewhat "raw" compared to UI open command inside Lokalize,
shortcutting the code to open the branch catalog as well. Either way, Nick
should know this best...

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team