List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Loading getext catalogs from mutliple domains?
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-07-15 21:13:22

> [: Stephen Kelly :]
> The thing is though that Grantlee does not depend on kdelibs, so I can't
> use the KLocale stuff. That's why Grantlee makes calls to gettext,
> pgettext, ngettext and npgettext directly and gets translations from the
> application catalog.

If there is no kdelibs dependency, then I don't understand why are we
talking about this on this list? (Not protesting, just being confused.)

Of course, a non-KDE code using Gettext internally should in no way confuse
the KDE code that might depend on it, or vice versa.

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team