List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    ANN: Upcoming KDevelop 4.0.1 release
From:       Milian Wolff <mail () milianw ! de>
Date:       2010-07-07 12:41:05

Hello translators!

I'm the new release manager for KDevelop and want to announce that we plan to
release a first patch level version of KDevelop next week.

I'll only include translations with more than 75% coverage, and according to
this:

http://l10n.kde.org/stats/gui/stable-kde4/package/extragear-sdk/

Many languages are still lacking. It would be awesome if you could change that
until next week. Of course the time span might be too short, yet I just wanted
to try my luck.

I plan to create the tarballs late next week and do the actual release
announce the week after.

Thanks, see you around.

PS: please CC me in answers, I'm not registered to the list.
--
Milian Wolff
mail@milianw.de