On Thursday, June 24, 2010 Chusslove Illich wrote: > >> [: Chusslove Illich :] > >> Could you also show us a screenshot of the dialog [...] > > > > [: Bertjan Broeksema :] > > Yep, attached. > > (Is this dialog supposed to replace the one with a lot of combos for > selecting pieces of reccurence, defined by incidencerecurrenceeditor.ui? Or > they are not related?) Yes, actually the above mentioned dialog gets removed and the recurrence ui is integrated in the main Event/Todo dialog as shown in the previous sent screenshots. > First one point besides your question.... Thanks for the extensive answer. I'll get back to you when I start the implementation and still have questions. Cheers, Bertjan