Sure, let me get back to you next week. Cheers Jesper. On Wednesday 16 June 2010 23:50:48 Albert Astals Cid wrote: | A Dimecres, 16 de juny de 2010, Freek de Kruijf va escriure: | > In kphotoalbum.pot message #389 I found an ambiguous message: | > File Copy on Open Settings | > | > What does it mean? | | Jesper? Miika? Can you guys clarify that (ideally by moving the i18n to | i18nc)? | | Thanks, | Albert -- Having trouble finding a given image in your collection containing thousands of images? http://www.kphotoalbum.org might be the answer.