написане Sun, 06 Jun 2010 01:22:04 +0300, Matthias Kretz : > Hi, > > I'd like to add a new global keyboard shortcut to properly support > keyboard > backlight adjustment via the keyboard. This requires two new strings: > "Increase Keyboard Brightness", "Decrease Keyboard Brightness" > which are right next to the already existing strings: > "Increase Screen Brightness", "Decrease Screen Brightness" > > Can I get an exception to add the strings for 4.5 or do we have to wait > with > this until 4.6? > > BTW: The maintainers agree to add this code as long as you agree too. > > Cheers, > Matthias Hi, No objections from Ukrainian team. Best regards, Yuri