List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: [IMPORTANT] Clearing docbooks using V4.1
From:       Luigi Toscano <luigi.toscano () tiscali ! it>
Date:       2010-06-05 22:27:24

Joachim Eibl wrote:
> Hi Albert,
>
> Sorry for being late on this.
>
> I received a bug report that KDiff3 docs won't build on fedora 14.
> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=488548&aid=3011520&group_id=58666
>> warning failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"?
>
> Another user pointed me to this thread. And he is right that some translated
> docbooks are still using V4.1. These are:
>
> /trunk/l10n-kde3/de/docs/extragear-utils/kdiff3/index.docbook
> /trunk/l10n-kde3/fr/docs/extragear-utils/kdiff3/index.docbook
> /trunk/l10n-kde3/nl/docs/extragear-utils/kdiff3/index.docbook
These are the docbooks for the KDE 3 version of KDiff3. You should not use
these for the KDE 4 version of KDiff3.

The rpm is generated with a parallel compilation (make -j8), and compilation
fails on the german documentation (see line 829), not on the spanish one.

Please use the docbook from the proper directory (l10n-kde4).

Regards
--
Luigi