Am Mittwoch, 26. Mai 2010, um 19:29:38 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan: > Hi! > > KDE LaTeX framework Kile contains short LaTeX guide (latexhelp.html) [1]. > > This guide can be easily converted in PO by Translate Toolkit: > > html2po latexhelp.html -P -o latexhelp.pot > > After the translation PO can be merged back by > > po2html latexhelp.po latexhelp-uk.html -t latexhelp.html > > Same thing can be done for Step HTML tips (this question has already been > arisen by Burkhard Lück in Step context [2]). > > Just two questions: > > 1) Is it worth to translate Kile LaTeX help this way (will it be packaged > if I put it in uk/data)? > I don't know if kile is designed to use localizised latexhelp.html files, so I mailed to the kile-devel ML. > 2) Are there any ways to integrate these transformations in scripty to > avoid manual work for Step and Kile? > I'd appreciate to integrate the localization of these and the existing data files into scripty's workflow, especially because there are some updated/new step files. Afaik this is work in progress. -- Burkhard Lück