List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Typo in rekonq
From:       Alexander Potashev <aspotashev () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-27 15:36:07

It doesn't matter what you write in place of the singular form,
because it's never used due to %1 being always greater or equal than
8.

The only point of fixing this that I see is to avoid such questions
from translators. It may be even better to write something like "HEY!
THE NUMBER HERE NEVER EQUALS 1".

--
Alexander Potashev