List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: A couple of minor "problems" in svn
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-05-24 22:51:22

A Diumenge, 23 de maig de 2010, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> Am Samstag, 22. Mai 2010, um 11:17:47 schrieb Martin Schlander:
> > Hey
> >
> > I noticed a couple of minor "problems" in svn.
> >
> > 1)
> > 'desktop_kdereview_rekonq.pot' continues to exist in kdereview after
> > rekonq has been moved to extragear.
>
> Fixed that, thanks for the hint.
>
> > 2)
> > 'plasmoidviewer.pot' exists both in kdebase and playground-base.
>
> There are some more duplicates like akonadi_next.pot, kblocks.pot,
> kdgantt.pot plasmoidviewer.pot, skanlite.pot, see scripty's logs e.g.
> ftp://l10n.kde.org/100523.trunk_l10n-kde4.
> I agree, catalog names should be unique in kde, but this has to be fixed
> talking with the devels responsible for this duplication.

They are rewrites, the "experimental" versions should only be installed in the
same machine by developers so it should not really matter. though yes, there
is always room for improvement in the process, suggestions welcome :-)

> > PS.: In case noone has told you lately, Albert, Burkhard and co., you're
> > doing a kick-ass job.
>
> Thnaks for the compliment, but Albert is the one doing most of this job.
>
> But having a little insight what he does behind the scene - usually
> unvisible for kde-i18n-doc (moving/merging/deleting catalogs, nagging
> devels to fix their broken i18n stuff or doing that by himself, keeping
> the whole i18n infrastructure running smoothly etc...).
>
> That is an incredible job, so kudos to Albert!

Thanks boys, but you know either you or Chusslove or even our pine friend
could replace me if you wanted, just that your smart enough not to want it ;-)

Albert