List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Message 140 in docmessages/kdeedu/klettres.pot
From:       "Anne-Marie Mahfouf" <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2010-04-21 7:39:39

On Wednesday 21 April 2010 00:59:20 Freek de Kruijf wrote:
> Op dinsdag 20 april 2010 20:13:49 schreef Albert Astals Cid:
> > A Dilluns, 19 d'abril de 2010, Anne-Marie Mahfouf va escriure:

> > > OK let's wait to see what's up in trunk System Settings anyway as it
> > > seems to be "Phonon" now!!!
> > > Not sure if branch can be fixed, I am never on track when it's OK or
> > > not...
> >
> > It is really simple, the stable branch can never be changed unless you
> > think the problem is big and you ask for an excemption and we grant it.
>
> The stable version of klettres.pot refers to Sound, however the stable
> version 11.2 has Multimedia in that position in System settings. So the
> documentation of KLettres in stable is currently wrong.
>
> Maybe in trunk that position will be named Phonon, but that is irrelevant
> for the stable version.
Hi Freek,

Unfortunately lots of the KDE documentation is wrong and/or outdated. This
tiny error in KLettres doc is really not worth breaking the freeze. All in all
KLettres documentation is quite up-to-date. The user will find out the correct
entry in System-Settings by himself for the sound.

Not much we can do in stable and the doc team is not big so you might consider
joining in order to fix docs for the next stable release.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie