List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: l10n-get script under trunk/kdesdk/scripts
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-04-20 17:49:37

A Dimarts, 20 d'abril de 2010, Spiros Georgaras va escriure:
> Hi all
>
> This is a message to inform you that I have just committed a bash script
> called l10n-get under trunk/kdesdk/scripts This script is used to download
> the po and docbook files for a given program, or check / download a user
> defined l10n related file
>
> If you think it would be useful to you, please have a look and comment here
>
> I would like to add automatic CMakeLists.txt creation for po/ and doc/
> subdirectories, but I don't know if there is a standard format for these
> files...

Please please please, kill that script, you were told we already have the
createtarball for that, do not duplicate functionality, if you feel you need
some feature, add it to createtarball or talk with it's author to add it, but
having two scripts that do the same is bad.

Albert