List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Problem with Encoding in l10n.kde.org Malayalam page
From:       Nicolas Ternisien <nicolas.ternisien () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-19 21:36:24

Hi Praveen,

I'm really sorry about this issue, and I must admit I'm unable to get
back the original piece of text. Fortunately, it seems that the form
to edit your team settings works again, so you can re-updated it if
you do not mind.

I'm, again, really sorry for this.

Note to all: if you have your team information page written in your
own language, please be sure that nothing got broken during the
_failed_ encoding changes. I see that at least the Korean page is
broken. To fix it, simply re-edit and re-type (sorry, again) the
previous description of your team.

More details: http://l10n.kde.org/teams-list.php

Regards.

Nicolas
l10n.kde.org admin - and killer of your team descriptions.