List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    kxsconfig translations not used
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2010-04-13 19:04:27

I have spent quite a lot of time and effort on translating the kxsconfig
strings. However, when I now try to look at the kxsconfig translations
‘in situ', they're never available. That is, when I try to open a settings
dialogue for a XScreensaver screensaver, I get the message ‘No
configuration available for [screensavername]'.

I'm sure this *used* to work.

Can anybody reproduce? I experience this with KDE 4.4.2.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/