List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Many fuzzy's in trunk messages/kdeartwork/kxsconfig.po
From:       "Yuri Chornoivan" <yurchor () ukr ! net>
Date:       2010-03-27 16:17:57

написане Sat, 27 Mar 2010 18:03:12 +0200, Freek de Kruijf
<f.de.kruijf@gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I found that the new kxsconfig.po has more than 2000 fuzzy's, where in
> branch
> it was 100% translated and not many new messages were added.
> I tried in lokalize to use Tools->"Fill in all exact suggestions"
> (Ctrl+Alt+B)
> but apparently this feature is buggy (I will file a bugreport). Is there
> any
> other way to speed up the update of this file.

Hi!

Yes. If you are sure that all messages with the changed context were
translated correct, you can run

./posieve unfuzzy-context-only -snoreview -seqmsgid
relative/path/to/your/language/messages/kdeartwork/kxsconfig.po

See also http://lists.kde.org/?t=126212002500006&r=1&w=2

Best regards,
Yuri