List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: rekonq docs
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-18 19:04:56

A Dimecres, 17 de març de 2010, Burkhard Lück va escriure:
> Am Mittwoch, 17. März 2010 17:14:11 schrieb Yuri Chornoivan:
> > Hi!
> >
> > rekonq is now in kdereview but its docbook (and its translations) is in
> > playgorund-network.
>
> The gui translations of rekonq are in kdereview, the rekonq code is on
> gitorious.org, the docs are still in playground-network.
>
> > Maybe it is worth to move docs with application?
>
> If an application code really moves into kdereview, the I'd say you are
> right. Code and doc in one modul makes sense - check out only one modul,
> build it and you are done.
>
> But what is the benefit from moving docs and its translations to kdereview?
> You'll need two repos anyway, then the docs can stay in playground,
> especially as the review period should be usually only two weeks.
>
> Maybe we shouldn't move the gui translations in a case like rekonq as well?
>
> The i18n workflow is still ok, doc templates extraction und lang docbook
> generation works properly.

Actually rekonq doc template is extracted from a fake copy, so it's kind of
"wrong" at the moment, i'm trying to work on the automatic extraction and
generation of docbooks in l10n.kde.org but finding that it's not as easy as i
would want.

Albert