List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    "svn: no such revision"
From:       Federico Zenith <federico.zenith () member ! fsf ! org>
Date:       2010-03-10 21:52:27

Hello,
we in the Italian group have a website that relies on updating over anonsvn
for statistics and task assignment.
Since a few days we keep getting irregular failures in "svn up" with errors
like "svn: No such revision 1101771". I read around it should be because
anonsvn in out of sync, but I am not really sure.
Am I the only one experiencing this? The problem is confirmed on one server in
Pisa, Italy and one in Magdeburg, Germany. About 25% to 40% of updates break.

This is very disruptive to our workflow, especially as the next tag deadline
approaches. Has anyone a solution? Is the SVN server giving in? Am I making
the problem worse if I try to update several times just to be sure?

Cheers,
-Federico