List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=E2=80=98Translation=E2=80=99_tab_in_KDE_=E2=80=98About=E2=80=99?=
From:       Karl Ove Hufthammer <karl () huftis ! org>
Date:       2010-03-05 12:53:05

Choosing ‘About appname' in any KDE app displays a ‘Translation' tab with this
text:

#: kdecore/kernel/kaboutdata.cpp:873
msgctxt "replace this with information about your translation team"
msgid ""
"<p>KDE is translated into many languages thanks to the work of the
translation teams all over the world.</p>"
"<p>For more information on KDE internationalization visit <a
href=\"http://l10n.kde.org\">http://l10n.kde.org</a></p>"

This is very useful for letting people interested in helping the translation
effort know how to contact us (for our Norwegian translations we have added
several paragraphs of text). However, this tab is not present in the most
obvious place one would look, the ‘About KDE' dialogue in any KDE app. Indeed
there is no (direct) information on translating KDE at all there.

Could this tab be added to the ‘About KDE' dialogue too? Should I open a bug?

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer
http://huftis.org/