Fredag den 5. marts 2010 00:42:38 skrev Albert Astals Cid: > Hi, i'd like to remove the "Translators" section in > http://l10n.kde.org/team-infos.php?teamcode=cs (cs as example) pages. > > My reasons are: > * Gets old fast > * People fight because they want a Team Coordinator badge > > Comments? No complaints from me if the "Translators" section goes - one less thing to worry about. I just wish that I could update the "mailinglist" and "website" entries with "Team User" privileges, since our (da) coordinator is not really on top of things. But I'll try poking him about it.