Am Donnerstag, 25. Februar 2010 23:54:52 schrieb Wolfgang Rohdewald: > On Thursday 25 February 2010, Burkhard Lück wrote: > > There are very few (I assume less than five in whole kde) > > cases where it makes sense to have a really hugh > > documentation only partly translated. > > I could use that for Kajongg (in kdereview). > > The index.docbook contains some > text about defining game rules. Most people will never > want to look at that and simply use the predefined rulesets > so english should be sufficient. But yet I want to be sure > that anybody who wants that info can easily find it so I > put it into index.docbook. This is quite a lot of text, > and it changes more often than the rest of index.docbook, > so it is quite some additional work for translators. > This seems to be another valid use case for a partly translated documentation. -- Burkhard Lück