List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Interlingua
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-03-01 20:36:33

A Dilluns, 1 de març de 2010, vàreu escriure:
> Ok, that is ok.
> Sorry but maybe I did not understand well: to start do I need to rewrite
> the list or just answering you back as I am doing now?

You need to write to the list, never mail me directly since there's lots of
other people that can answer your questions.

But well, now that we are here already, i'll answer you anyway.

To get the team created we ask for a minimum amount of work to be done and
that is getting kdelibs4.po translated to >= 90%

You can get kdelibs4.po at http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/l10n-
kde4/templates/messages/kdelibs

Albert