List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: KDE SC 4.4 announcement translation
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2010-02-08 3:57:45

pühapäev, 31. jaanuar 2010 20:45:16 kirjutas Sebastian Kügler:
> On Sunday 31 January 2010 09:05:13 Mark Ziegler wrote:
> > Am 30.01.2010 um 23:44 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> > > A Dissabte, 30 de gener de 2010, Marek Laane va escriure:
> > >
> > > I've been told the announcement is not yet ready, and when it is, we
> > > need  someone to coordinate the translations, Mark, are you still up
> > > for the job?
> >
> > Yes, Sir. Let me know when it is ready.
> > I am subscribed to kde-www and kde-webmaster.
>
> Update... the text is slowly getting there, I'm wrestling with
> Screen{shots,casts} right now. We hope to get it done ASAP (d'oh!), but
> it's a lot of work and we're not too many people (with full time jobs).

As seen in http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/www/sites/www-devel/announcements/4.4/
, there is already Swedish translation. Are the Swedes just overzealous or is
the 4.4 announcement really ready for translation and somebody just forgot to
announce it to translators in this list?

(Or, is there some other channel besides kde-i18n-doc that potential
translators must be aware of?)