List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Add some hungarian translations
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2010-01-27 22:51:55

A Dimecres, 27 de gener de 2010, Laszlo Papp va escriure:
> > And please do not mail me, mail the list.
> >
> > Albert
>
> Yes, sorry, the mailing list is configured so on the admin interface
> of it, simple 'Reply' is not enough, I should have used 'Reply to
> all'. Thanks anyway.

The mailing list is configured correctly to reply to the list to mailing list
messages.

But that's really off topic :D

Let's seee if Tamas answers, give him another week, he might be in holidays,
if in one week he doesn't answer my mail, send another mail to the list and
we'll see what we do.

Thanks for working in KDE translations :-)

Albert