List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Add some hungarian translations
From:       Laszlo Papp <djszapi () archlinux ! us>
Date:       2010-01-27 18:47:46

Hello,

My name is Laszlo Papp, I'm a chakra project developer, KDE based
archlinux like system.

 I've done some hungarian translation in KDE project for chakra
related tools that we could use in our project, e.g.

- shaman.pot
- libshaman.pot
- kcm_shaman_general.pot
- kcm_aqpm_general.pot
- kcm_aqpm_databases.pot
- shaman_packagedetailplugin.pot
- shaman_packagesviewplugin.pot
- shaman_provideruiplugin.pot

The only problem is that I've tried to contact with the hungarian
translation team leader, Tamas Szanto, via his contact informations,
but I didn't get any answer for it. He is the only one who could apply
my translations at this momment.

Then I mentioned it for Manuel Tortosa, the official chakra project
developer mate, and he is a catalan KDE translation team member too.
He suggested for me to write a helping request mail to this mailing
list to be able to apply my recent translations and the new ones in
the future. I don't know what I should ask or do, maybe a push rights
or I don't know, you, relevant people will know it. :)

Thanks in advance !

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp