I forgot to add that I'm from Czech team. So, it is OK for me. 2010/1/20 Marek Laane : > kolmapäev, 20. jaanuar 2010 16:30:40 kirjutas Sebastian Trueg: >> Dear translation teams, >> >> I just commited a new kded module which fixes updating issues with >> nepomuk query results listed via KIO. IMHO it is an important enough >> thing to push it into 4.4. >> However, the one thing I did not think about: the desktop file gets >> translated. Two more strings. I am very sorry for that and hope that it >> is not too much inconvenience. >> For me it would even be ok not to have those strings be used at all but >> I doubt that is possible... >> >> Cheers, >> Sebastian Trueg > > No objections from Estonian team. > > Marek Laane > Estonian translator > -- Vit Pelcak