A Diumenge, 17 de gener de 2010, Karl Ove Hufthammer va escriure: > Tysdag 12. januar 2010 skreiv Albert Astals Cid: > >********** > >Some languages have special rules for using "+" to concatenate strings and > >for example it needs to be Ctrl + Shift instead of Ctrl+Shift, adding > >context to these strings helps creating a more correct translation > >********** > > > >But now i'm not sure anymore that it's worth the risk, since if > > distributions ship stock qt instead of kde-qt all languages lose. > > > >So i'd like to remove that patch. > > > >Comments? > > Well, that certainly explains the problem I’ve been having with the > formatting of keyboard shortcuts in our Norwegian Nynorsk and Norwegian > Bokmål translations. I noticed that in the recent releases of KDE (at > lesat 4.3.2, possibly earlier versions) in Mandriva Linux, the formatting > had reverted to the English formatting. I was going to write to this list > about it, but wanted to wait till I had tried a later version on KDE, in > case it was a transient problem. > > What were their reason for rejecting the patch? (It seems like a quite a > dumb thing to do.) As said i won't comment on their reasons, you might want to try by yourself and see if you are more lucky. Albert