List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Vertimus
From:       Chusslove Illich <caslav.ilic () gmx ! net>
Date:       2010-01-14 13:58:23

> [: Vít Pelčák :]
> In Lokalize, I have displayed tree where can I see all files on
> translation, and if file is not translated, template file is displayed
> instead. If I open that translation, edit it and save it, template is
> replaced by it, I add it to svn and commit as usually.

> How can I deal with this in summit?

In exactly the same way, since there are also summit templates. So in
Lokalize project setup, you set |General->Root Folder:| field to

  <kderepo>/trunk/l10n-support/cs/summit

and |Advanced->Template files folder:| to

  <kderepo>/trunk/l10n-support/templates/summit

What differs with summit is that |Advanced->Branch folder:| field is left
empty, since multiple branches no longer exist from Lokalize's user
viewpoint.

(Another way, if one does not want to depend on catalog managers in PO
editors for this purpose, is to "vivify" catalogs on merging, which is
described in "Vivifying Summit Catalogs" in the article.)

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)
Serbian KDE translation team