List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Kate-advanced docbook?
From:       Marek Laane <bald () smail ! ee>
Date:       2010-01-12 8:11:22

teisipäev, 12. jaanuar 2010 08:30:53 kirjutas Burkhard Lück:
> Am Dienstag, 12. Januar 2010 05:28:33 schrieb Marek Laane:
> > Is the kate-advanced docbook correct? Update_xml gives me following and
> > I'm not able to find error in my translation itself:
>
> [snip]
>
> posieve.py check-xml-docbook4 is my favourite tool here:
> l10n-kde4/et/docmessages/kdesdk/kate_advanced.po:3561(#351)[msgstr:449]:
> (Docbook4 markup) mismatched tag
>
> et/docmessages/kdesdk/kate_advanced.po with fixed markup committed.
>
> Please check your translation, I don't understand et and don't therefore
>  know if I screwed up the translation...

Thank you very much. No, you didn't screw up anything, it was just broken
markup.
I know I have to to try and study pology... So far it is just frighting me as
something I could not understand (as all the "rocket science" related to the
scripts...)

Marek Laane
Estonian translator