A Dijous, 31 de desembre de 2009, Rolf Eike Beer va escriure: > Hi, > > I was wondering what "%1 is the effective data of the certificate, %2 is > the expiry date" might be. Looking at the code showed me that it should > actually be "date" instead of "data" which made actually sense ;) > > The question is: should this be fixed? Maybe with automatic unfuzzing of > all already translated strings later on? This falls under the explicit typo fix excemption, fix it and mail the list saying you've done it. Albert > > Eike >