List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Vandalizing of es files by ast translator
From:       astur <astur () softastur ! org>
Date:       2009-12-30 21:06:19

Hi,
we have found the cause of failure for which we were replacing ast files
in es folder. Thank you very much to Albert Astals for his technical
support to solve it. I hope not cause more trouble... :S

I'd like to announce that our team will resume the work in kde again.
Sorry for the inconvenience to "es" Team, because of MY inexperience
with svn

I take this opportunity to congratulate the new coordinator for the
Spanish team, Eloy Cuadra.  ;-)

Regards,
Iñigo Varela.