List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    mistakes in kcontrol_keys doc
From:       pierre.buard () gmail ! com
Date:       2009-12-28 16:13:08

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

Hello,

I found two small mistakes in the documentation for kcontrol_keys in \
kdebase-workspace.

The 2nd sentence of the 25th paragraph:
> In the middle of the these &systemsettings; modules you will
> find a list of available actions.

"THE" appears to be superfluous and so it should be "In the middle of these \
&systemsettings; modules...". Even though I think that a formulation like "At the \
heart of these modules..." would be more appropriate.

At the end of the 28th paragraph:
> Then press any modifier key (&ie; &Shift;, &Ctrl;, or &Alt;) and
> then normal key or a function key (&ie; F11) you want to assign
> to this key combination.

It would be more appropriate to change (&ie; F11) to (⪚ F11)

Told you it wasn't much ;-)
--
Pierre Buard