List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    KMyMoney string-freeze still 1 week and translatable splash screen
From:       Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-12-21 10:48:19

Hello all,
there is still one week left until we release our beta. I know it's a
busy time with the holidays and all, but just in case you have time
during the winter break, you still have a chance to help. At the
moment we have translations for about 26 languages and translated
documentation for 2.

Also, we have finally managed to solve an old problem, where we didn't
have the original svg file of our splash screen (startlogo.svg). It is
now available, so you can translate the text on it.
You can find it on /playground/office/kmymoney/kmymoney/pics, and the
translated output should be exported to a png file on
/playground/office/kmymoney/kmymoney/pics/l10n/xx.

Any doubs or issues you find, please let me know.

Thanks for your hard work!

Regards,
Alvaro