List:       kde-i18n-doc
Subject:    Re: Request for string freeze exception for tooltips and whats this
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-12-14 1:16:03

A Diumenge 13 Desembre 2009 21:12:44, Ben Cooksley va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> Would it be possible to get a string freeze exception, so that
> tooltips and whats this text can be added to the Hardware ( Solid )
> KCM? ( Located at System Settings > Advanced )

Do we really need that? That is, there is more than one given backend per
function? Because if there is not, even if not very clear there's nothing to
loose :D

BTW you forgot to say you are not on the list and should be CC'ed, so you lost
Andrew answer, please check list archives.

Albert